-
March 14th, 2011, 07:43 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
JBL 2345 Horns
I got a pair for $40 (with a pair of 2470 for $100). Anyone had experience using them?
Thank you very much!
Abe
-
March 14th, 2011, 09:30 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: JBL 2345 Horns
ABE,
DON'T DO IT! JerBirL's are the worst thing for your sound system. Your whole sound system will have to be deinfested. It's worse than a computor virus. Things will not work the same ever again. Plus, it's bad for your ears. Take a ice pick and drive it through your forhead it will hurt less. Call the exterminator !
Louder:doh:
j
-
March 15th, 2011, 02:23 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: JBL 2345 Horns
Ha,ha!
Let me try it first. I need to be educated!!! Just wondering what XO peple are using with 515 or 416 on the bottom, reason why I made the post.
regards,
Abe
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks